Application

$0LO
Application

Post by $0LO » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:01 am

Yo, I'm $0LO. we played a scrim against you guys ( I was CuBE). I have played with you guys several times and I think you guys are a good team. I am sick of being on a team that sucks so I was wondering if I can join. :twisted: My email address is thrashd247@aol.com. My xfire is lestado.

midnightservice

RE: Application

Post by midnightservice » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:00 am

Well that tells us alot there. It shows you are a quiter when things dont go your way. Sounds like your about 14 or 15.

What games do you like to play.

Where do you live.

Come on man more information here.

-Mid

z3r07w0

Post by z3r07w0 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:06 am

Hey solo, i remember you. If you have a look at the lefthand colume on this website there is an application section. I need you to fill that out first. THX

Starscream

Post by Starscream » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:40 am

It matters not whether your team sucks or not. It is the fun you have with the people you play with which I personally feel is what PHX is about. I'm usually not that great on FPS but love being a gamer and play when I can and have formed great friendships with these guys. Probably a good team not just from skill but working with each other so closely we also know how each of our play styles are. That is a great help and good communication too. Enough ranting from me. :)
"Victory is made of the ashes of one's enemies."

Ultra

Post by Ultra » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:54 pm

Star pretty much said it all, we are not a guild of pure killing talent on CoD.... if thats all your looking for, then i would assume Midnight was correct in his assumption and you just want to play for a winner....

we are good because we play as a team, no matter what game we play..

great comms and teamwork using those communications is what makes us good, but we dont want you if you cant play as a team member and make sacrifices when needed or have attitude probs when we ask for those team efforts, im sorry if this comes as bold, but this is a big league guild, and just talent alone doesnt get you in

Yazule

Post by Yazule » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:06 pm

fill out the aplication, first cut only takes about 2 minutes to decide after that, if you pass that phase then you get to deal with the rest of it.

Undead_Mercenary

Post by Undead_Mercenary » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:07 pm

Character and respect > gaming skill. 'Nuff said.

That aside, welcome $olo.

PinkRabi

Post by PinkRabi » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:16 pm

Hey guys cut him some slack. He said the team sucked, i say TNS sucks but it doesnt mean its because he is bad at COD. He might simply be saying that he didnt enjoy playing with them. Give him a chance to f*** up before you jump down his throat

Archangelus

Post by Archangelus » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:43 pm

Don't let these guys deter you....they love giving people a hard time.

Fill out the Application (link in the menu to the left) and we'll get back to you!

-Arch

Ultra

Post by Ultra » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:13 am

i agree with Arch, no need for us to rant when we havent even seen the application, im sory if we somehow under estimated your abilities to be a viable part of this guild if after see'ing the app and find you somewhat worthy, im going to assume that if you dont apply you didnt want to get into a serious guild to begin with

im just a shrimp in the sea of PHX, and i been here almost 3 years, just so you know what kind of group we are